Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Aldrich using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Hennepin County District Court Judge--Stephen C. Aldrich"
Author(s): Johnson, Matthew E.
66 HENNEPIN LAWYER 22 (No. 6, February 1997)
2. "Candidate Statements for the Office of Judge of Hennepin County District Court [Alexander; Christensen; Steenson; Hartigan; Thorsen; Porter; Tierney; Peterson; Poston; Aldrich; Rathke; Fitzgerald; Wexler]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & PERSONALITIES
66 HENNEPIN LAWYER 8 (No. 3, November 1996)
3. "2002 Pro Bono Honors [Eastwood; Aldrich; Lloyd; Pincus]"
Subject(s): LEGAL SERVICES--Pro Bono & PERSONALITIES
71 HENNEPIN LAWYER 18 (No. 6, June 2002)
4. "Should Judges Make Jokes? Stephen Aldrich did and courtroom monitoring group WATCH took offense. For good reason?"
Author(s): Lowen, J. Trout
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 33 (No. 180, February/March 2010)
5. "Marjory Aldrich Takes on the Child Welfare Department"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & JUVENILES
Author(s): Steiner, Andy
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 30 (No. 104, February 1999)
6. "Aldrich Leaves the Hennepin Bench. [news note]"
14 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 44, November 1, 2010)
7. "4th Judicial District--Seat 46: Stephen Aldrich; Judd Gushwa"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection, JUDGES--Profiles & PERSONALITIES
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-12 (No. 41, October 14, 2002)
8. "HCBA Recognizes Lawyers for Service to Community [Eastwood, Aldrich, Lloy, Pincus] [news note]"
Subject(s): LEGAL SERVICES--Pro Bono
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 14, April 8, 2002)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.