Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Arnold using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Dedication to M. Arnold Lyons"
12 HAMLINE LAW REVIEW 1 (No. 1, Winter 1988)
2. "Judge Arnold and Individual Rights"
Subject(s): CIVIL RIGHTS & JUDGES--Profiles
Author(s): Wald, Patricia M.
78 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 35 (No. 1, November 1993)
3. "Tribute to Chief Judge Richard S. Arnold: Preface"
Author(s): Brennan, William
78 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 1 (No. 1, November 1993)
4. "Brief Biography of Judge Richard S. Arnold"
Author(s): Frank, John P. & Higginbotham, A. Leon Jr.
78 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 5 (No. 1, November 1993)
5. "My Colleague--Richard S. Arnold"
Author(s): Lay, Donald P.
78 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 25 (No. 1, November 1993)
6. "8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Judge Dies [Richard Arnold] [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 40, October 4, 2004)
7. ""A" for [U.S. Attorney Jerome] Arnold? [news note]"
5 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 9, July 1990)
8. "So Long, Mr. Subtle: U.S. Attorney Jerome Arnold"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & PUBLIC OFFICIALS
Author(s): Phelps, David
6 MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 22 (No. 2, May 1991)
9. "Biography of Chief Judge Richard S. Arnold [8th Circuit]"
18 WILLIAM MITCHELL LAW REVIEW 549 (No. 3, Summer 1992)
10. "Biography of Judge Morris S. Arnold [8th Circuit]"
18 WILLIAM MITCHELL LAW REVIEW 553 (No. 3, Summer 1992)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.