1. "Cheers! Craft beer club creates connections"
Subject(s): BAR ASSOCIATIONS
Author(s): Frederickson, Aaron
84 HENNEPIN LAWYER 15 (No. 4, July/August 2014)
2. "Brew-Ha-Ha: When Anheuser-Busch Attacked a Tiny Microbrewer with Mud-Slinging Ads, It was the King of Beer that Got Beat Up"
Author(s): Schuck, Stephanie
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 41 (No. 96, May 1998)
3. "Their End-of-Year Party Will Have 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall [news note] [Hanft Fride Law Firm Celebrates It's 100th Birthday with Gifts to the Community]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 7 (No. 111, October 1999)
4. "Insiders [Lobbyists: Borman; Shaver; Jerich; Merickel; Bohn; Ewald; Benson; Blazar; Salomone; Grindal; Beer; Staebler; Spano; Janacek; Kitto; Borgen; Duncan; Spannaus; Olson; Anderson; Arnosti; Lambert; Cardenas] [Marty: The Great Reformer]"
Subject(s): LEGISLATIVE PROCESS, PERSONALITIES & LOBBYISTS
Author(s): Wilson, Betty
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 10 (No. 82, March 1997)
5. "From Beer to BST: Circumventing GATT Standards Code's Prohibition on Unnecessary Obstacles to Trade"
Subject(s): INTERNATIONAL TRADE
Author(s): Rothberg, Steven J.
75 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 505 (No. 2, December 1990)
6. "Tapping into a growing client base: Jeff O'Brien is key player in booming craft beer market."
Subject(s): FOOD & DRUG & LAWYERS--Specialization
Author(s): Thornton, Patrick
18 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 14, April 7, 2014)
7. "Our Favorite Things: Cookbooks; Restaurants; Bakeries; Film; Web Sites; Chef's Night Out; Books; Boob Tube; Wines; Magazines; Zines; Classical Music; Great Outdoors; Golf Courses; Rock 'N' Roll; Music; Art; Beer"
Subject(s): ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT
Author(s): Voedisch, Rob
MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 54 (No. 75, August 1996)