Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Cass using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Comment on Cass Sunstein's Equality"
Subject(s): CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
Author(s): Sherwin, Emily & Alexander, Larry
9 CONSTITUTIONAL COMMENTARY 189 (No. 2, Summer 1992)
2. "Sisters in Law: Cassandra Ward-Brown and Lateesa Ward are Breaking Down Barriers, One Case at a Time [Ward & Ward]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Dolezalek, Holly
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 52 (No. 135, August/September 2002)
3. "Murder on the Reservation? 18-year-old Joe Reuter Was Killed at the Indian-Run Palace Casino in Cass Lake. Could His Death Have Been Avoided? Due in Part to Issues of Tribal Sovereignty, It Took Four and a Half Years For His Family to Get Some Answers"
Subject(s): NATIVE AMERICAN LAW & GOVERNMENTAL IMMUNITIES
Author(s): Steiner, Andy
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 60 (No. 153, August/September 2005)
4. "Cass County/Leech Lake Drug Court Wins National Award. [news note]"
Subject(s): COURTS & CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY & ABUSE
15 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 31, August 1, 2011)
5. "Elected to Bench, Judge Is no Fan of Judicial Elections: Three Years Ago, David Harrington Beat Out Four Other Attorneys For a Seat in Cass County"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection & JUDGES--Profiles
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 39, September 26, 2005)
6. "Cassondre K. Buteyn, Associate, Wilson Law Group. [Up & Coming Attorneys]"
Author(s): Heilman, Dan
16 MINNESOTA LAWYER 7 (September 2012)
7. "Edward Cassidy [2016 Attorneys of the Year]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Mosedale, Mike
90 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-9 (No. 77, February 20, 2017)
8. "Death of Cass County Jail Inmate Prompts Lawsuit [news note]"
Subject(s): PRISONS & PRISONERS
11 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 52, December 24, 2007)
9. "Cass County Public Defender Suspended [Richard Edinger][news note]"
Subject(s): PUBLIC DEFENDERS, LAWYERS--Discipline & PERSONALITIES
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 33, August 15, 2005)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.