Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Collins using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "RCBA Law Day Luncheon [Awards Collins; Goodman]"
10 BARRISTER [Ramsey County Bar Association] 5 (No. 6, June 1998)
2. "SMRLS Board Honors Ted Collins"
5 BARRISTER [Ramsey County Bar Association] 3 (July 1988)
3. "Covenant and Commitments: Faith, Family and Economic Life, by Max L. Stackhouse; Faith Traditions and the Family, edited by Phyllis D. Airhart & Margaret Lambets Bendroth; Families in Ancient Israel, by Leo G. Perdue, Joseph Blenkinsopp, John J. Collins,"
[& Carol Meyers; Families in the New Testament World: Households and House Churches, by Carolyn Osiek & David L. Balch; Family, Freedom, and Faith: Building Community Today, by Paula M. Cooey].
Subject(s): BOOK REVIEW
Author(s): Mount, Charles Eric Jr.
16 JOURNAL OF LAW & RELIGION 483 (No. 2, 2001)
4. "New Judges Appointed to 3rd and 5th Judicial Districts [Westphal, Collins] [news note]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & JUDGES--Election/Selection
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 15 (No. 40, October 3, 2005)
5. "Candidates for 3rd District Bench Vacancy Announced [Collins, Leuning, MacLean] [news note]"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & JUDGES--Election/Selection
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 15 (No. 27, July 4, 2005)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.