Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Connolly using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "New to the Bench: Judge Francis J. Connolly"
Author(s): Debele, Gary A.
68 HENNEPIN LAWYER 10 (No. 2, February 1999)
2. "New Court of Appeals Judges [Connolly, Schellhas, Johnson]"
Author(s): Mooney, Mary P.
77 HENNEPIN LAWYER 14 (No. 3, March 2008)
3. "Three New Judges Appointed to Court of Appeals [Schellhas, Connolly, Johnson] [news note]"
11 MINNESOTA LAWYER 18 (No. 41, October 8, 2007)
4. "New Appellate Judges Speak Out About Life on the Court [Heidi Schellhas, Francis Connolly, Matthew Johnson]"
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
12 MINNESOTA LAWYER 3 (No. 14, April 7, 2008)
5. "New Court of Appeals Judges Sworn In [Schellhas, Connolly, Johnson] [news note]"
12 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 3, January 21, 2008)
6. "Governor Appoints Three New Judges to the Bench of the District Court: Francis Connolly; John McShane; Richard Taylor"
2 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 40, October 2, 1998)
7. "Judge Connolly Opens "Faith and Work" Series [news note]"
5 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 37, September 10, 2001)
8. "Megan Connolly [2018 Unsung Legal Heroes]"
Subject(s): LEGAL ASSISTANTS
Author(s): Dahl, Dick
MINNESOTA LAWYER S-50 (September 2018)
9. "St. Paul's Poet Laureate: Socialite, columnist, gadfly, and author, Carol Connolly mixes political, poetic."
Author(s): Featherly, Kevin
13 MINNESOTA LAWYER 5 (No. 32, August 10, 2009)
10. "New Appellate Court Judges Take the Bench [Schellhas, Connolly, Johnson]"
Author(s): Kingsley, Karen J.
33 MINNESOTA TRIAL 10 (No. 2, Spring 2008)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.