Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Dickstein using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "New to the Bench: Judge Mel Dickstein"
Author(s): Gilbertson, Robert J.
71 HENNEPIN LAWYER 14 (No. 12, December 2002)
2. "What I Learned as a New Judge [Dickstein]"
Author(s): Dickstein, Mel
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 52 (No. 147, August/September 2004)
3. "Finalists Announced for Hennepin County Bench [Chu, Dickstein, Pihlaja, Sipkins, Wermick] [news note]"
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 19 (No. 22, June 3, 2002)
4. "Appointments to Hennepin County Bench Announced [Chu, Dickstein, Pihlaja] [news note]"
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 24 (No. 23, June 10, 2002)
5. "Finalists Announced for 4th Judicial District Trial Bench Vacancy [Chu, Dickstein, Roe] [news note]"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & JUDGES--Election/Selection
5 MINNESOTA LAWYER 17 (No. 51, December 17, 2001)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.