Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Doty using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Minnesota Attorney David S. Doty Elected President of Minnesota State Bar Association [news note]"
41 BENCH & BAR OF MINNESOTA 1 (No. 6, July 1984)
2. "Federal District Judge David Doty"
Author(s): Haik, Raymond A.
56 HENNEPIN LAWYER 14 (No. 6, July-August 1987)
3. "Judge Doty to Rule on Frequent-Flyer Suit [Against Ticket Brokers] [news note]"
Subject(s): BUSINESS & COMMERCE
2 MINNESOTA LAWYER 5 (No. 12, October 1987)
4. "Armed and Dangerous [Rule 11 Sanctions by Judges Doty and Rosenbaum]"
Author(s): Carr, David
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 14 (No. 9, July/August 1991)
5. "Senator and the Judge [Doty & Durenberger)"
Author(s): Carr, David
1 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 9 , August 1986)
6. "Lottery director celebrates winners but can't play [Breaking the Ice] [Robert Doty]"
Author(s): Nelson, Todd
91 MINNESOTA LAWYER 3 (No. 20, August 3, 2017)
7. "Despite Dogfighting Conviction, Vick Can Keep $16M Bonus: 8th Circuit affirms ruling by Judge David Doty."
[discussing Reggie White, et al. v. National Football League
, No. 08-2001 (8th Circuit November 10, 2009)]
Subject(s): SPORTS LAW
Author(s): Jones, Barbara L.
13 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 46, November 16, 2009)
8. "Doty Sides with NFL Union in TV Dispute. [news note]"
Subject(s): SPORTS LAW, EMPLOYMENT--Wages & LABOR
15 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No.10, March 7, 2011)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.