Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Duffy using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Hennepin County District Court Judge David M. Duffy"
Author(s): Kennedy, William
57 HENNEPIN LAWYER 15 (No. 1, September-October 1987)
2. "From Public Lawyers to Public Judges [Albrecht; Alexander; Alton; Anderson; Belois; Burke; Bush; Danielson; Davidson; Davis; Duffy; Ginsberg; Howard; Justman; Lange; Levy; Lynn; Mabley; McCarr; McKinsey; Montgomery; Neville; Nord; Orey; Poster; Rice]"
Author(s): Stanoch, John
63 HENNEPIN LAWYER 30 (No. 1, September-October 1993)
3. "David M. Duffy [Judicial Candidate]"
69 HENNEPIN LAWYER 18 (No. 11, November 2000)
4. "Lawyers and Their Cool Cars [and Lawyer/Race Car Drivers] [Bowman, Schumeister, Dady, Reddin, Messerly, Steinberg, Kitchak, Daniels, Duffy, Boeder]"
Author(s): Newman, Joe
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 30 (No. 90, November 1997)
5. "Judicial Election 2000: The Race for Hennepin County District Court: Incumbent Hon. David M. Duffy; Challenger Shaun G. Jamison"
4 MINNESOTA LAWYER 6 (No. 39, September 25, 2000)
6. "Duffy Provides Pointers for Promoting a Law Practice"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Advertising, Marketing
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
4 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-2 (No. 44, October 30, 2000)
7. "Patty Duffy and Company Adds Computer Animation to Its Menu of Storyboards, Posters and Miniature Models [news note] [in Law Tech News, Special Supplement]"
Subject(s): PLEADING & PRACTICE
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-2 (No. 45, November 10, 2003)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.