Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Erickson using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Erickson v. Bartell Drug Co.: A Roadmap for Gender Equality in Reproductive Health Care or An Empty Promise?"
[discussing Erickson v. Bartell Drug Co.
, 141 F. Supp. 2d 1266 (W.D.Wash. 2001)]
Subject(s): REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY, DISCRIMINATION--Sex & INSURANCE
Author(s): Clark, Brietta R.
23 LAW & INEQUALITY 299 (No. 2, Summer 2005)
2. "Bards of the Bench: The Poet-Attorneys of Minnesota [Manahan; Chambers; Erickson; Randall; Quinn; Woessner; Heffernan]"
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 15 (No. 79, December 1996)
3. "Judge Approves Class-Action Settlement In Sex Bias Case [Joan Erickson][news note]"
Subject(s): CLASS ACTIONS & DISCRIMINATION--Sex
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 25, June 19, 2006)
4. "Erickson to be Federal Court's Chief Magistrate Judge [news note]"
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 37, September 12, 2005)
5. "Meet Minnesota's New Chief Magistrate Judge: After 13 Years as a Magistrate Judge, Raymond Erickson Takes Over the Chief's Spot This Week"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & COURTS--Federal
Author(s): Jones, Barbara L.
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 38, September 19, 2005)
6. "Erickson Reappointed as Magistrate Judge [news note]"
12 MINNESOTA LAWYER 12 (No. 3, January 21, 2008)
7. "Minneapolis Law Firms Merge [Chestnut & Brooks; Graham, Erickson, Moeller & Johnson] [news note]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms
4 MINNESOTA LAWYER 10 (No. 8, June 1989)
8. "2009 Unsung Legal Heroes: Laurie Erickson, Paralegal Manager, Faegre & Benson."
Author(s): Heilman, Dan
14 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-6 (No. 39, September 27, 2010)
9. "Spotlight on Elaine Erickson"
Author(s): Bibelhausen, Joan
19 MINNESOTA WOMEN LAWYERS (MWL) 4 (No. 4, November/December 1995)
10. "100% Club Spotlight: Jensen, Bell, Converse & Erickson, P.A.: a personal history of women & the law during the last half century."
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms & LEGAL HISTORY
Author(s): Converse, Willard L.
32 WITH EQUAL RIGHT [Minnesota Women Lawyers] 12 (No. 3, Winter 2009)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.