Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Hayes using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "ABA Names New Executive Director [David J. A. Hayes Jr.]"
48 BENCH & BAR OF MINNESOTA 6 (No. 1, January 1991)
2. "Michael Unger and Jerrie Hayes Join the HCBA Executive Committee [news note]"
72 HENNEPIN LAWYER 4 (No. 7, July/August 2003)
3. "Are the Talmuds Interchangeable? Christine Hayes's Blunder, by Jacob Neusner"
Subject(s): BOOK REVIEW
Author(s): Reichman, Ronen
17 JOURNAL OF LAW & RELIGION 273 (No. 1 & 2, 2002)
4. "New HCBA Leadership Announced [Dornik; Unger; Hayes] [news note]"
Subject(s): HENNEPIN COUNTY BAR ASSOCATION
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER 12 (No. 24, June 16, 2003)
5. "Up & Coming Attorneys 2006: Dionne P. Hayes: A Strategic Litigator And A Bar Leader"
Author(s): Jones, Barbara L.
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-12 (No. 22, May 29, 2006)
6. "Best Lawyers in Minnesota: Lawrence Hayes (Corporate)"
6 MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 23 (No. 5, August 1991)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.