Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Kelley using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Kelley: The Story of an FBI Director"
[Book Review: Kelley: The Story of an FBI Director by Clarence M. Kelley and James Kirkpatrick Davis].
Subject(s): BOOK REVIEW
Author(s): Garrow, David J.
6 CONSTITUTIONAL COMMENTARY 115 (No. 1, Winter 1989)
2. "Douglas Kelley"
2 MINNESOTA LAW JOURNAL 21 (No. 45, October 1988)
3. "Retired Supreme Court Justice Dies [Kelley] [news note]"
MINNESOTA LAWYER 10 (May 1992)
4. "Kelsey Kelley [Up & Coming Attorneys 2017]"
Author(s): Heilman, Dan
91 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-19 (September 2017)
5. "Mahoney, Walling, Kelley Firm Ceases After Year of Turmoil [news note]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 10 (No. 8, June 1991)
6. "Attorneys Of The Year: Patrick J. Kelley: Kelly & Fawcett, P.A."
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & LAWYERS--Directories/Lists
Author(s): Soboyede, Akeem
11 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-17 (No. 10, March 5, 2007)
7. "Top Women In Finance 2005: Katie Kelley, M & I Bank Minnesota"
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-12 (No. 44, October 31, 2005)
8. "Kelley Absolved [news note]"
6 MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 29 (No. 7, October 1991)
9. "Lawyer Spotlight: Doug Kelley"
Author(s): Fure, Jon
8 MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 33 (No. 2 , May 1993)
10. "Justice Kelley Scheduled to Retire from the Supreme Court in August to Take a Slower Pace"
6 MSBA IN BRIEF 1 (No. 8, August 1990)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.