Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Kennedy using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Previously Sealed Kennedy Assassination Documents Released on WESTLAW"
Subject(s): LEGAL RESEARCH
8 BARRISTER [Ramsey County Bar Association] 6 (No. 3, December 1995)
2. "Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Human Rights Award, Acceptance Address"
Subject(s): HUMAN RIGHTS
Author(s): Lizhi, Fang
13 HAMLINE LAW REVIEW 477 (No. 3, Summer 1990)
3. "Robert F. Kennedy Memorial Human Rights Award, Keynote Address"
Subject(s): HUMAN RIGHTS
Author(s): Walesa, Lech
13 HAMLINE LAW REVIEW 475 (No. 3, Summer 1990)
4. "HCBA's Third Annual Pro Bono Publico Awards: Seymour J. Mansfield, William R. Kennedy, Bricker Lavik"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & LEGAL SERVICES--Pro Bono
Author(s): Hanvik, James T.
63 HENNEPIN LAWYER 7 (No. 4, March-April 1994)
5. "Why Every Vote Counts (Unless It's Miscounted): A Hard Look Inside the Numbers of the Minge/Kennedy Recount [news note]"
Author(s): Hinds, Mark
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 7 (No. 129, October 2001)
6. "Sixth Sense: Will it Be Camelot Revisited in the 6th Congressional District for Mark Kennedy, or can Patty Wetterling Pull Off the Upset of the Season?"
Author(s): Wilson, Betty
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 16 (No. 148, October/November 2004)
7. "Accepting Justice Kennedy's Challenge: Reviving race-conscious school assignments in the wake of Parents Involved."
[discussing Parents Involved in Community Schools v. Seattle Public School District No. 1
, 551 U.S. 701 (2007)]
Subject(s): CIVIL RIGHTS & EDUCATION
Author(s): Dickinson, Charles E.
93 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 1410 (No. 4, April 2009)
8. "Grading Justice Kennedy: A Reply to Professor Carpenter"
[discussing Lawrence v. Texas
, 539 U.S. 558 (2003)]
Subject(s): DUE PROCESS, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW & CIVIL RIGHTS
Author(s): Barnett, Randy E.
89 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 1582 (No. 5, May 2005)
9. "Finalists Announced for 5th District Trial Court Vacancy [Johnson, Kennedy, Rolfsrud, White] [news note]"
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 20 (No. 16, April 22, 2002)
10. "Kennedy Orders Low Income Paternity Cases Dropped [news note]"
Subject(s): LEGAL SERVICES & FAMILY LAW--Parent & Child
5 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 2, December 1989)
11. "Bill Kennedy vs. the Commissioners"
Author(s): Lambert, Brian
3 MINNESOTA LAWYER 14 (No. 8, June 1988)
12. "Former Chief Defender Honored, 'Gideon' Commemorated [Kennedy] [news note]"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & PUBLIC DEFENDERS
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 43, October 27, 2003)
13. "Kennedy [Hennepin County Public Defender] Wins Reappointment [news note]"
3 MINNESOTA LAWYER 6 (No. 12, October 1988)
14. "Public Defenders Hang Banner to Honor Kennedy"
Subject(s): PUBLIC DEFENDERS & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER 12 (No. 46, November 17, 2003)
15. "Justice Kennedy Applauds Bucking Sentencing Law [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 12, March 22, 2004)
16. "Kennedy Assassination Solved [Project Vote Smart Hotline] [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 10 (No. 3 , June 1993)
17. "100% Club Spotlight: Kennedy & Graven, Chartered"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms
28 WITH EQUAL RIGHT [Minnesota Women Lawyers] 14 (No. 4, Spring 2005)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.