Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Klein using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Schiavo And Klein"
Subject(s): LEGISLATION, CONSTITUTIONAL LAW & COURTS--Federal
Author(s): Carminker, Evan
22 CONSTITUTIONAL COMMENTARY 529 (No. 3, Winter 2005)
2. "Judge Joseph Klein. [new to the bench]"
Author(s): Vandenberg, Rebecca
79 HENNEPIN LAWYER 22 (No. 1, January 2010)
3. "Finalists for Hennepin County Bench Announced [Banwer, Hatcher, Klein, Mitchell] [news note]"
[Dana Banwer, Michelle A. Hatcher, Jorseph R. Klein, Andrew J. Mitchell].
13 MINNESOTA LAWYER 7 (No.9, March 2, 2009)
4. "Finalists announced for Hennepin County bench openings [Hatcher, Janisch, Klein, Sipkins] [news note]"
12 MINNESOTA LAWYER 27 (No. 39, September 29, 2008)
5. "Finalists Announced for 9th District Judgeship [Klein, Kolar, Schluchter] [news note]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection & PERSONALITIES
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 18 (No. 8, February 21, 2005)
6. "Klein Appointed to Hennepin County District Court Bench. [Joseph R. Klein] [new note]"
13 MINNESOTA LAWYER 10 (No. 29, July 20, 2009)
7. "Magistrate Judge Klein Reappointed To Second Term [news note]"
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER 18 (No. 41, October 9, 2006)
8. "Klein Appointed as Part-Time Magistrate Judge [news note]"
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER 20 (No. 1, January 6, 2003)
9. "2009 Unsung Legal Heroes: Stephanie Klein, Career Services Coordinator, Minnesota School of Business."
Author(s): Wolf, Liz
14 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-10 (No. 39, September 27, 2010)
10. "2008 Unsung Legal Heroes: Renee Kleinjan, Legal Secretary, Fredrikson & Byron, P.A."
12 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-22 (No. 37, September 15, 2008)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.