Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Knutson using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Why Coya Came Home: Female Candidates Need to be Wary of the Three Lines of Attack Used Against Coya Knutson"
Subject(s): WOMEN & LAW
Author(s): Pruitt, Mary C.
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 15 (No. 120, September 2000)
2. "Finalists Announced for 1st District Bench Vacancy [Jaehne; Keena; Knutson; Lennon; Mayer] [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 20 (No. 18, May 3, 2004)
3. "Two Appointed to 1st Judicial District Court Bench [Knutson; Mayer] [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 22 (No. 23, June 7, 2004)
4. "Shelby Knutson Bruce [Up & Coming Attorneys 2017]"
Author(s): Carlson, Scott
91 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-9 (September 2017)
5. "Bearder et al. v. State of Minn. Team - Scott Kelly, Sam Hanson, Randall Knutson, Daniel Bellig. [Attorneys of the Year 2011]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS, REPRODUCTIVE TECHNOLOGY & MEDICINE & LAW
Author(s): Crotti, Nancy
16 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-41 (No. 9, February 27, 2011)
6. "2008 Unsung Legal Heroes: Richard Knutson, Firm Administrator, Larkin Hoffman Daly & Lindgren, Ltd."
12 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-6 (No. 37, September 15, 2008)
7. "Founder of Gay-Rights Law Firm Dies [Knutson] [news note]"
5 MINNESOTA LAWYER 6 (No. 7, May 1990)
8. "Woman's Place [re Coya Knutson, Congresswoman]"
Author(s): Kahn, Phyllis
5 MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 28 (No. 3, June 1990)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.