Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Krause using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Profile: Chief Judge Raymond Krause"
16 BARRISTER [Ramsey County Bar Association] 5 (No. 4, April 2004)
2. "Judge Raymond Krause [New to the Bench]"
Author(s): Eckersen, Carol
73 HENNEPIN LAWYER 22 (No. 3, May/June 2004)
3. "Krause Named Chief Administrative Law Judge [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 18 (No. 4, January 26, 2004)
4. "Gov. Carlson's Four Judicial Appointments [news note] [Russell Anderson, Lancaster, G. Barry Anderson, Krause]"
2 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 21, May 22, 1998)
5. "Judicial Profiles: Russell A. Anderson; Joan Ericksen Lancaster; G. Barry Anderson; Raymond R. Krause"
2 MINNESOTA LAWYER 3 (No. 21, May 22, 1998)
6. "Jessica Frein, Associate Attorney, Blethen, Gage & Krause. [Up & Coming Attorneys]"
Author(s): Crotti, Nancy
16 MINNESOTA LAWYER 17 (September 2012)
7. "Kevin Velasquez: Partner, Blethen, Gage & Krause."
Author(s): Frisch, Suzy
17 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-43 (September 2013)
8. "Law Firm Profile: Blethen Gage & Krause, PLLP of Mankato"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms
2 MINNESOTA LAWYER 11 (No. 3, January 16, 1998)
9. "Revenue Department Names Assistant Commissioner [Krause] [news note]"
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 7, February 17, 2003)
10. "Hamline Law School Names New Dean: Krause Takes Office in July"
Subject(s): LEGAL EDUCATION & PERSONALITIES
10 MSBA IN BRIEF 3 (No. 6, June 1994)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.