Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
LeClair-Sommer using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "From Public Lawyers to Public Judges [Rosenbaum; Solum; Sommerville; Toussaint; Wieland]"
63 HENNEPIN LAWYER 30 (No. 1, September-October 1993)
2. "Demoting LeClair: A Public Servant Claims Age and Race Did Him In"
Author(s): Sand, Paul
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 37 (No. 145, April/May 2004)
3. "Ninth District Candidates Prepare for Judicial Primary [Bolton, Steven, Harrington H., David F., Lundrigan, Ted N., Sommer, Jay, Tiffany, Robert D.]"
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 35, September 2, 2002)
4. "Finalists Announced for Trial Court Bench Vacancies [Carpenter, DeGroat, Evans, Askegaard, DeMay, Maus, Sommer] [news note]"
11 MINNESOTA LAWYER 18 (No. 41, October 8, 2007)
5. "Finalists Announced For 9th District Judicial Vacancy [Maus, Sommer, Tiffany] [news note]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection & PERSONALITIES
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER 13 (No. 49, December 4, 2006)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.