Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
McBride using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Charity Begins Far From Home: Here Come the McBrides [Judge John McBride]"
Author(s): Sampson, Jamie
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 27 (No. 141, August/September 2003)
2. "Finalists Announced for 10th District Judicial Vacancy [Drabek; Ilkka; McBride] [news note]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection & PERSONALITIES
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 12 (No. 51, December 23, 2002)
3. "10th District Bench Candidates Announced [Hannon, Ilkka, McBride] [news note]"
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 21 (No. 24, June 17, 2002)
4. "10th Judicial District - Seat 8: John McBride [Judicial Election 2004 Supplement]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & JUDGES--Election/Selection
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-14 (No. 41, October 11, 2004)
5. "Ventura Makes Final Judicial Appointments [Walters; McBride] [news note]"
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER 16 (No. 2, January 13, 2003)
6. "Katherine McBride: Minnesota Supreme Court Historical Society. [2013 Attorneys of the Year]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Crotti, Nancy
18 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-37 (No. 8, February 24, 2014)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.