Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Messerich using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Kathryn Davis Messerich Appointed to the Dakota County Bench"
Author(s): Ward-Reichard, Courtney
INSIDE THE HENNEPIN LAWYER 14 (October 2004)
2. "1st Judicial District, Seat 20: Gravely v. Messerich. [Judicial Elections 2012]"
16 MINNESOTA LAWYER 9 (No. 42, October, 15, 2012
3. "Finalists Named for 1st Judicial District Bench [Fahey, Hanson, Keena, Mayer, Messerich] [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 18 (No. 3, January 19, 2004)
4. "Nursing experience informs judge's work [Breaking the Ice] [Kathryn Davis Messerich]"
Author(s): Nelson, Todd
91 MINNESOTA LAWYER 3 (No. 32, September 14, 2017)
5. "New 1st Judicial District Judges Announced [Messerich; Hanson] [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 13 (No. 11, March 15, 2004)
6. "Attorneys of the Year: Kathryn H. Davis Messerich: Nurse Turned Attorney Cares for Caregivers"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & MEDICINE & LAW
Author(s): Jones, Barbara L.
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-10 (No. 3, January 21, 2002)
7. "Minnesota Lawyer Recognizes 10 as 'Attorneys of the Year' [Anderson; Gernander; Klobuchar; Lundberg; Manahan; Melendez; Messerich; Reyes; Tilton; Wojtalewicz]"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & LAWYERS--Directories/Lists
5 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 53, December 31, 2001)
8. "Practice Perspectives: From Civil Practice To District Court Bench [Messerich]"
Author(s): Messerich, Kathryn
29 WITH EQUAL RIGHT [Minnesota Women Lawyers] 2 (No. 3, Winter 2006)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.