Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Minge using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Why Every Vote Counts (Unless It's Miscounted): A Hard Look Inside the Numbers of the Minge/Kennedy Recount [news note]"
Author(s): Hinds, Mark
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 7 (No. 129, October 2001)
2. "Minge monitors historic election in Bangladesh"
Subject(s): FOREIGN & INTERNATIONAL LAW & ELECTIONS
Author(s): Jones, Barbara L.
13 MINNESOTA LAWYER 11 (No. 3, January 19, 2009)
3. "Former U.S. Rep. Minge leaving Judicial Post. [news note]"
16 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 3, January 16, 2012)
4. "Court Explains Decision to Leave Minge's Name on Ballot [news note]"
[discussing Clayton v. Kiffmeyer, et al.
, A04-1311 (Minn. October 26, 2004)]
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 44, November 1, 2004)
5. "Minge's Name Will Remain on Ballot in November [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 34, August 23, 2004)
6. "Finalists Announced for Court of Appeals Vacancy [Flynn, Minge] [news note]"
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 10, March 11, 2002)
7. "Ex-Congressman Minge at Home in the Third Branch: After Eight Years in Congress and a Tough Election Loss, Minge has Quietly Been Making his Mark on the Minnesota Bench [Minge, David]"
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 35, September 1, 2003)
8. "Minge on Muffins, Misrepresentations and Misunderstandings"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & JUDICIAL REVIEW
Author(s): Tanick, Marshall H.
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 26 (No. 16, April 19, 2004)
9. "Court of Appeals - Seat 3: David Minge [Judicial Election 2004 Supplement]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & JUDGES--Election/Selection
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-6 (No. 41, October 11, 2004)
10. "Minge Appointed to Minnesota Court of Appeals [news note]"
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 20 (No. 11, March 18, 2002)
11. "Open Letter To Rep. Minge [on Tort Reform]"
Author(s): Eisberg, John F.
20 MINNESOTA TRIAL LAWYER 14 (No. 2, Spring 1995)
12. "Mister Minge Goes to Washington: MSBA Member Joins New Ranks in Congress"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & LEGISLATIVE PROCESS
9 MSBA IN BRIEF 3 (No. 4, April 1993)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.