Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Neville using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Judge Cara Lee Neville New President of the National Association of Women Judges"
Author(s): Perlman, Michael L.
61 HENNEPIN LAWYER 12 (No. 3, January-February 1992)
2. "From Public Lawyers to Public Judges [Albrecht; Alexander; Alton; Anderson; Belois; Burke; Bush; Danielson; Davidson; Davis; Duffy; Ginsberg; Howard; Justman; Lange; Levy; Lynn; Mabley; McCarr; McKinsey; Montgomery; Neville; Nord; Orey; Poster; Rice]"
Author(s): Stanoch, John
63 HENNEPIN LAWYER 30 (No. 1, September-October 1993)
3. "HCBA Recognizes Professionalism [Judge Cara Lee Neville; Susan Rhode]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & PERSONALITIES
75 HENNEPIN LAWYER 35 (No. 7, July 2006)
4. "Zack to Lead ABA, Neville is Secretary-Elect. [news note]"
Subject(s): AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION
14 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 33, August 16, 2010)
5. "Judge Cara Lee Neville. [mwl spotlight]"
Subject(s): JUDGES & WOMEN & LAW
Author(s): Regis, M. Jacqueline
35 WITH EQUAL RIGHT [Minnesota Women Lawyers] 4 (No. 2, Fall 2010)
6. "National Association of Women Judges Holds Annual Conference in Minneapolis [Neville; Eagan]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & WOMEN & LAW
26 WITH EQUAL RIGHT [Minnesota Women Lawyers] 14 (No. 2, Fall 2002)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.