Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Noel using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Franklin Noel Appointed U.S. Magistrate"
Author(s): Lundberg, Charles E.
59 HENNEPIN LAWYER 15 (No. 3, January-February 1990)
2. "Nine Commandments: Uncovering the Hidden Pattern of Crime and Punishment in the Hebrew Bible, by David Noel Freedman, Jeffrey C. Geoghegan & Michael M. Homan"
Subject(s): BOOK REVIEW
Author(s): Schwartz, Earl
17 JOURNAL OF LAW & RELIGION 435 (No. 1 & 2, 2002)
3. "Federal Court reappoints Magistrate Judges Noel and Graham. [news note]"
17 MINNESOTA LAWYER 5 (No. 30, July 29, 2013)
4. "Finalists for 1st District bench vacancies announced [Baxter, Eskens, Kisting, Greene, Lennon, Noel] [news note]"
12 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 36, September 8, 2008)
5. "Federal Court Reappoints Magistrate Judge Noel [Judge Franklin L. Noel] [news note]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection & JUDGES--Profiles
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 15 (No. 27, July 4, 2005)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.