Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Patterson using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Patterson: Be a lawyer, not an engineer. [Due Diligence: Intellectual property]"
Subject(s): INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Jones, Barbara L.
18 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-1 (No. 11, March 17, 2014)
2. "Brad Pedersen: Patterson Thuente."
Subject(s): LAWYERS & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Helms, Marisa
17 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-32 (2012 Attorneys of the Year)
3. "Amy M. Salmela, Partner, Patterson Thuente. [Up & Coming Attorneys]"
Author(s): Pribek, Jane
16 MINNESOTA LAWYER 40 (September 2012)
4. "Patterson Thuente expanding into S.D. [news note]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
15 MINNESOTA LAWYER 4 (No. 35, August 29, 2011)
5. "Up & Coming Attorneys: Aaron W. Davis: Patterson, Thuente, Skaar & Christensen, P.A."
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Directories/Lists & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Heilman, Dan
11 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-9 (No. 22, May 28, 2007)
6. "Top Women In Finance: Debra Patterson: Wells Fargo"
Author(s): Emerson, Dan
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-17 (No. 45, November 6, 2006)
7. "100% Club Spotlight: Patterson Thuente IP--Champions of Diversity in IP"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms
Author(s): Dann, Tracy
43 WITH EQUAL RIGHT [Minnesota Women Lawyers] -- (No. 2, Fall 2016)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.