Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Riley using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "New Faces on the 8th Circuit: Do Recent Appointments Portend a Change? [Riley, Melloy, Smith, Colloton, Gruender, Benton]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & COURTS--Federal
Author(s): Johnson, Matthew E.
61 BENCH & BAR OF MINNESOTA 23 (No. 11, December 2004)
2. "There's a Philistine in the CEO's Office: Such Is 'The Ordeal of Riley McReynolds', a New Book by Michael O'Rourke"
[Book Review: Ordeal of Riley McReynolds by Michael O'Rourke].
Subject(s): BOOK REVIEW
Author(s): Keller, Thomas A. III
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 9 (No. 123, December-January 2001)
3. "Master of Disaster: When Tragedy Strikes, These Four Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help Ease the Pain [Helen Meyer; James Carey; Peter Riley; Tyrone Bujold]"
Author(s): Franklin, Jennifer
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 30 (No. 126, April/May 2001)
4. "No Monkey's Uncle: He Was Minnesota's Man at the Scopes Trial. After Building the State's Premier Protestant Organization, He Chose a Young, Unknown Minister to Replace Him--Billy Graham [Riley]"
Author(s): Kenney, Dave
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 20 (No. 103, December/January 1998-99)
5. "Judge Riley Under Fire"
Author(s): Sutin, Lawrence
2 MINNESOTA LAW JOURNAL 1 (No. 31, June 5, 1987)
6. "You should be free to talk the talk and walk the walk: applying Riley v. California to smart activity trackers"
[discussing David Leon Riley v. California
, 134 S.Ct. 2473 (2014)]
Subject(s): SEARCH & SEIZURE
Author(s): Saphner, Katharine
100 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 1689 (No. 4, April 2016)
7. "Peter W. Riley: MTLA Presidency and an $11M Recovery to Boot [Attorneys of the Year 2004]"
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & PERSONAL INJURY
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-20 (No. 8, February 21, 2005)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.