Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Roland using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Interview with Roland Amundson"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & COURTS--Minnesota District--Ramsey
Author(s): Garvis, Marlene S.
7 BARRISTER [Ramsey County Bar Association] 2 (No. 3, August 1991)
2. "Four New Judges Join Hennepin County Bench: Andrew Danielson; James Bruce Hartigan; Robert Lynn; Roland Amundson"
Author(s): Carver, Kathryn A.
58 HENNEPIN LAWYER 8 (No. 1, September-October 1988)
3. "Judicial Profiles: Roland C. Amundson"
60 HENNEPIN LAWYER 24 (No. 5, May-June 1991)
4. "Did Rolandus of Bologna Write a "Stroma ex Decretorum Corpore Carptum?""
Subject(s): LEGAL HISTORY
Author(s): Kuttner, Stephan
11 JOURNAL OF LAW & RELIGION 267 (No. 1, 1994-95)
5. "Former Judge Seeks Sentence Reduction [Roland Amundson] [news note]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & SENTENCING
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 52, December 27, 2004)
6. "Judicial Profile: Hon. Roland C. Amundson"
1 MINNESOTA LAWYER 3 (No. 14, December 5, 1997)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.