Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Ross using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "New To The Bench: Judge Kevin G. Ross"
Author(s): Canady, James W.
76 HENNEPIN LAWYER 12 (No. 1, January 2007)
2. "Forging New Freedoms: Nativism, Education, and the Constitution, 1917-1927, by William G. Ross"
Subject(s): BOOK REVIEW
Author(s): Finkelman, Paul
16 JOURNAL OF LAW & RELIGION 531 (No. 2, 2001)
3. "IFG Slaps Touche Ross for Accounting Malpractice"
Author(s): Rubenstein, Bruce
1 MINNESOTA LAW JOURNAL 1 (No. 5, May 2, 1986)
4. "Judge Tells Touche Ross to Disclose Malpractice Charges [news note]"
1 MINNESOTA LAW JOURNAL 8 (No. 22, January 16, 1987)
5. "From the Beat to the Bench: Police Officer Turned Attorney Kevin Ross Will Soon Become the Newest Member of the Court of Appeals"
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 1, January 2, 2006)
6. "Ross Sworn In To Minnesota Court Of Appeals [news note]"
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER 17 (No. 10, March 6, 2006)
7. "Green Espel Attorney to Join Court of Appeals [Kevin Ross] [news note]"
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 17 (No. 51, December 19, 2005)
8. "Ross Kramer. [Leaders in Public Policy 2011]"
15 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-4 (No. 28, July 11, 2011)
9. "It Can't Happen Here: Ross Perot, President of the United States?"
Author(s): Broderick, Richard
7 MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 29 (No. 4, July 1992)
10. "Can Colin or Ross Make It On Their Own?"
Author(s): Kostouros, John
MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 47 (No. 65, October 1995)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.