Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Schumacher using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Role Of Referees In District Court [McGrath, Wray, Jain, Carlson, Cochrane, Fredkove, Gallant, Haeg, Iijima, Kruger, Labine, Mack, Meade, Piper, Schumacher, Wolfson]"
Subject(s): COURTS--Minnesota District--Hennepin, FAMILY LAW & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Chawla, Melissa J.
76 HENNEPIN LAWYER 18 (No. 1, January 2007)
2. "Short Guide to Practice Before the Hennepin County Referees [Cochrane; Daly; Dorn; Dunham; Eagon; Edblom; Falk; Fridgen; Gallant; Gilles; Haeg; Henschel; Iijima; Kruger; Laventman; Ledray; Little; Mack; Meade; Moehn; Nordstrom; Schumacher; Wolfson]"
Subject(s): COURTS--Minnesota District--Hennepin, PLEADING & PRACTICE & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Shoemaker, Paul F.
64 HENNEPIN LAWYER 8 (No. 5, May-June 1995)
3. "Hennepin County District Court Judge Robert H. Schumacher"
Author(s): Finch, Frederick E.
54 HENNEPIN LAWYER 8 (No. 2, November-December 1984)
4. "Warning: There's a Cartoonist in the House: Legislators Beware When Rep. Leslie Schumacher Picks Up Pen and Paper"
Author(s): Emmer, Patrick
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 6 (No. 118, June/July 2000)
5. "Schumacher Settles Court Space Problem [news note]"
Subject(s): COURTS--Minnesota District--Hennepin
2 MINNESOTA LAWYER 6 (No. 12, October 1987)
6. "Perpich Picks Two for Court of Appeals [Kalitowski & Schumacher]"
Author(s): Oxley, Elizabeth
2 MINNESOTA LAWYER 16 (No. 11, September 1987)
7. "Judicial Profile: Hon. Robert H. Schumacher"
1 MINNESOTA LAWYER 3 (No. 10, November 7, 1997)
8. "Retirements Trigger Judicial Appointments [Popovich, Kalitowski, Schumacher]"
Subject(s): COURTS--Minnesota Appellate
3 MSBA IN BRIEF 5 (No. 9, September 1987)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.