Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Schwartz using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Those Who Would Be Judge: The Contestants Respond [Wexler; Clark; Bransford; McCormick; Aldreich; Gushwa; Lefler; Pierce; Zimmerman; O'Neil; Swenson; Schwartz; Crump; Kolosky]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection, PERSONALITIES & JUDGES--Profiles
71 HENNEPIN LAWYER 22 (No. 10, October 2002)
2. "Myth of Discovery: Review Essay of Barry Schwartz's The Paradox of Choice [Symposium: Self and Other: Cognitive Perspectives on Trust, Empathy and the Self]"
Author(s): Hill, Claire A.
9 MINNESOTA JOURNAL OF LAW, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 743 (No. 2, Spring 2008)
3. "Courts Brook No Nonsense with 'Schwartz' Claims"
Subject(s): CRIMINAL LAW
Author(s): Tanick, Marshall H.
4 MINNESOTA LAWYER 16 (No. 43, October 23, 2000)
4. "4th Judicial District--Seat 58: James T. Swenson; Robert D. Schwartz"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection, JUDGES--Profiles & PERSONALITIES
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-16 (No. 41, October 14, 2002)
5. "Profiles: 1995-96 Board of Directors [Jarvinen; Nelson; Corneille; Eisenstadt; Heine; Humes; Miles; Miller; Nipe; Regis; Ritz-Schlaifer; Schwartz; Smith]"
19 MINNESOTA WOMEN LAWYERS (MWL) 6 (No. 1, Summer 1995)
6. "New Firms to Keep an Eye On: Burke Seaton & Castle; Greene, Espel; Plunkett, Schwartz & Peterson; Rau & Floyd; Smith Parker; Tewksbury, Kerfeld & Zimmer; Jack L. Vatland; Westman, Champlin & Kelly"
Subject(s): LAWYERS--Specific Firms
MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 18 (No. 70, March 1996)
7. "Judging the Court's Own Conduct: Tracing the Use of the Schwartz Hearing Through Time--State v. Greer"
[discussing State v. Greer
, 635 N.W.2d 82 (Minn. 2001)]
Subject(s): DUE PROCESS, JURIES & CRIMINAL LAW--Procedural
Author(s): Mitchell, Kelly Lyn
29 WILLIAM MITCHELL LAW REVIEW 521 (No. 2, 2002)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.