Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Shapiro using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Legal Esoterica: Leonard Shapiro, Special Master of Dry Cleaning Court."
Subject(s): PERSONALITIES & COURTS--Conciliation
Author(s): Weissman, Gary A.
62 HENNEPIN LAWYER 10 (No. 1, September-October 1992)
2. "What Marcia Clark Should Have Known: Robert Shapiro Shares the Media-Relations Tactics He Used to Shape the Trial of the Century"
Author(s): Shapiro, Robert
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 16 (No. 94, March 1998)
3. "Holdup, Royalty Stacking, and the Presumption of Injunctive Relief for Patent Infringement: A Reply to Lemley and Shapiro"
Subject(s): INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Author(s): Sidak, J. Gregory
92 MINNESOTA LAW REVIEW 714 (No. 3, February 2008)
4. "Patrick J. Sauter, Allan F. Shapiro, William O. Bongard, Sharon Van Dyck, Paul Godlewski [Attorneys of the Year 2008]"
Author(s): Pribek, Jane
13 MINNESOTA LAWYER supp.14 (No.9, March 2, 2009)
5. "Shapiro's Heroes: The Dream Team-Leader Reviews His Own Case"
[Book Review: The Search for Justice by Robert L. Shapiro].
Subject(s): BOOK REVIEW
Author(s): Fiebiger, Stephen C.
MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 21 (No. 74, July 1996)
6. "Robert Shapiro Interview"
Subject(s): PLEADING & PRACTICE & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Mauzy, Bill & Colich, Michael
MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 20 (No. 74, July 1996)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.