Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Starr using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Profile: Judge Nicole Starr"
Subject(s): COURTS--Minnesota District--Ramsey
Author(s): Young, Jennifer L.
27 BARRISTER [Ramsey County Bar Association] 6 (No. 4, March 2015)
2. "Judge Nicole Starr to Receive the Excellence in Diversity Award"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & DIVERSITY
29 BARRISTER [Ramsey County Bar Association] 6 (No. 4, May 2017)
3. "Virtual World, Real Taxes: A Sales and use tax adventure through life starring Dwight Schrute."
Subject(s): TAXATION & INTERNET
Author(s): Schlimgen, J. Robert
11 MINNESOTA JOURNAL OF LAW, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY 877 (No. 2, Spring 2010)
4. "Starr Teachers: Think Independent Counsels Use Dirty Tricks? Check Out the Justice Department's Regular Prosecutors"
Subject(s): PUBLIC OFFICIALS
Author(s): Silvergate, Harvey & Good, Andrew
MINNESOTA LAW & POLITICS 32 (No. 111, October 1999)
5. "Grewing and Starr appointed to the bench. [news note]"
18 MINNESOTA LAWYER 5 (No. 52, December 29, 2014)
6. "Finalists for 6th District Bench Named [Chadwick, Coldagelli, Starr] [news note]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection & PERSONALITIES
7 MINNESOTA LAWYER 16 (No. 50, December 15, 2003)
7. "New Judge Announced in 6th Judicial District [Starr] [news note]"
8 MINNESOTA LAWYER 16 (No. 6, February 9, 2004)
8. "Welcome To The Future: Judicial Elections 2006-Style [Dietzen, Griffith, Newman, Savre, Benanav, Ostby, Karasov, Rowe, McShane, Starr, Floerke, Little, Holter, Melbye]"
[discussing Republican Party of Minnesota v. White
, 99-4021 (8th Circuit August 2, 2005)]
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection, JUDGES--Profiles & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Taylor, Amy Kaldor & Taylor, F. Chet
31 MINNESOTA TRIAL LAWYER 8 (No. 4, Fall 2006)
9. "Starr's War: The Man Behind Whitewatergate"
Author(s): Reske, Steven D.
MINNESOTA'S JOURNAL OF LAW & POLITICS 26 (No. 78, November 1996)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.