Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Stringer using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Judge Refuses to Move Stringer Lawsuit [news note]"
Subject(s): DEATH & DYING & SPORTS LAW
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 13, April 1, 2002)
2. "7th Judicial District--Seat 17: Thomas Stringer; John Hatling"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection, JUDGES--Profiles & PERSONALITIES
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-18 (No. 41, October 14, 2002)
3. "Justice Stringer Ready For Life Beyond the Bench: After a Distinguished Career as a Jurist, Stringer Says He Plans to Stay Active in the Legal Arena"
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 26, July 1, 2002)
4. "Retired Justice Edward Stringer to Oversee Shutdown [news note]"
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 26, June 27, 2005)
5. "MDJA Announces Winners of Exemplary Service Awards [news note] [Stringer, Morrow, Slieter]"
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 39, September 30, 2002)
6. "Scouting Report on the Top Chief Justice Candidates [Judicial Profiles] [Toussaint; Stringer; Anderson; Blatz]"
1 MINNESOTA LAWYER 10 (No. 5, October 3, 1997)
7. "Supreme Court Upholds Dismissal of Stringer Family's Wrongful-Death Suit: Workers' Compensation Immunity Found to Apply to Co-Workers as well as to Employers in Minnesota"
[discussing Stringer v. Minnesota Viking Football Club, LLC, et al.
, A03-1635; A04-205 (Minn. November 17, 2005)
A03-1635; A04-205 (Minnesota November 17, 2005)]
Subject(s): VERDICTS & SETTLEMENTS, DEATH & DYING & WORKERS COMPENSATION
Author(s): Cohen, Mark A.
9 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 47, November 21, 2005)
8. "Torts--Narrowing The Window: Refining The Personal Duty Requirement For Coemployee Liability Under Minnesota's Workers' Compensation System--Stringer v. Minnesota Vikings Football Club, LLC."
[discussing Stringer v. Minnesota Vikings Football Club, LLC
, 705 N.W.2d 746 (Minn. 2005)]
Subject(s): TORTS, WORKERS COMPENSATION & NEGLIGENCE
Author(s): Krco, David J.
33 WILLIAM MITCHELL LAW REVIEW 739 (No. 2, 2007)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.