Legal Articles - Minnesota Legal Periodical Index
You requested articles having title word(s) of
Swenson using expanded match
written by all authors
on all subjects
in all journals in MLPI
1984 - present.
matching your criteria.
Modify your search criteria
1. "Those Who Would Be Judge: The Contestants Respond [Wexler; Clark; Bransford; McCormick; Aldreich; Gushwa; Lefler; Pierce; Zimmerman; O'Neil; Swenson; Schwartz; Crump; Kolosky]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection, PERSONALITIES & JUDGES--Profiles
71 HENNEPIN LAWYER 22 (No. 10, October 2002)
2. "New to the Bench: Judge James T. Swenson"
Author(s): Sylvester, Courtney G.
65 HENNEPIN LAWYER 16 (No. 3, January-February 1996)
3. "Pro Bono Profile: Brooke Swenson shows that work isn't just done in the courtroom."
Subject(s): LEGAL SERVICES--Pro Bono, PERSONALITIES & LAWYERS
Author(s): Cirilli, Christie
81 INSIDE HENNEPIN LAWYER 12 (No. 4, April 2012)
4. "4th Judicial District--Seat 58: James T. Swenson; Robert D. Schwartz"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Election/Selection, JUDGES--Profiles & PERSONALITIES
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-16 (No. 41, October 14, 2002)
5. "Finalists Named for Court of Appeals Vacancy [Swenson, Wright, Hudson, Fluegel] [news note]"
6 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 17, April 29, 2002)
6. "Judge Swenson On A Decade Presiding In Family Court [James Swenson]"
Subject(s): JUDGES--Profiles & FAMILY LAW
Author(s): Lore, Michelle
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER 1 (No. 42, October 16, 2006)
7. "Swenson Recognized For Outstanding Service To State [news note]"
10 MINNESOTA LAWYER 2 (No. 39, September 25, 2006)
8. "Teri Lee case Team - Vicki & Erik Swenson - Bill Harper, Lori Barton, Paul Peterson.[Attorneys of the Year 2011]"
Subject(s): LAWYERS & PERSONALITIES
Author(s): Frisch, Suzy
16 MINNESOTA LAWYER S-45 (No. 9, February 27, 2011)
9. "Don't Just Stand There, Help Me!: Broadening the Effect of Minnesota's Good Samaritan Immunity Through Swenson v. Waseca Mutual Insurance Co."
[discussing Swenson v. Waseca Mutual Insurance
, C5-02-651 (Minn. Ct. App. December 10, 2002)]
Subject(s): GOVERNMENTAL IMMUNITIES & TORTS
Author(s): Nowlin, Carl V.
30 WILLIAM MITCHELL LAW REVIEW 1001 (No. 3, 2004)
Since 1984, the Minnesota State Law Library has prepared and published the Minnesota Legal Periodical Index.
|Note: While the Index's contents are limited to articles published in Minnesota legal periodicals, the subject matter of those articles may be on any subject. Because free access to any organized body of legal periodical literature is virtually unknown on the Web, except here, we invite you to use the Index as a general reference, especially on federal law and general subjects, while recognizing its limitations for use beyond Minnesota's borders. |
This enhanced web-powered version has been developed and is published through the collaborative efforts
of Pritchard Law Webs, publisher of LawMoose, and the Minnesota State Law Library.