For lawyers in private practice, corporate counsel, businesses, organizations, and government, we have a powerful subscriber edition built around our fully explorable law practice problem solving environment and intellectual capital system, Laugment.TM
It's an advanced lawyer augmentation system delivered in the form of a knowledge graph.
Laugment provides advanced, easy-to-use law practice thinking architecture via your desktop or handheld device browser.
As of January 1, 2023, Laugment knows more than 400,000 words and phrases. Because they are interconnected by 1,700,000 smart relationships, Laugment functions as an intellectual network extending your own mind. It also serves as a dynamic semantically-powered gateway to the best of the larger legal Web. If you don't have scores of dedicated knowledge management lawyers working on your behalf -- or, frankly, even if you do -- you need Laugment.
As a lawyer, you need an advanced lawyer-built law practice knowledge assistant / electronic mentor in myriad ways in your daily practice. But until Laugment came along, the Legal Web had no "brain" to make it more useful to practicing lawyers. The empty search box can't do what Laugment can do - make your most valuable asset -- your legal mind -- sharper, quicker, and more creative than ever. How? By providing you with a functioning "intellectual exoskeleton" magnifying your law practice mind -- one based on years of law practice modeling and real time legal transactive memory effects.
Here's what others have said.
And if you're an institutional client, or an in-house lawyer who hires outside counsel, let's talk about how we can mutually support your law firms' leap into 21st century-style value-magnified law practice.
Call us or ask us to call you.
Disclaimer: Laugment is not intended to substitute for a lawyer but rather to amplify the powers of smart people in real time and improve the lawyering process.
Minnesota Judges Directory
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Minnesota Court of Appeals
- First Judicial District
- (Carver, Dakota, Goodhue, LeSueur, McLeod, Scott & Sibley counties)
- Second Judicial District
- Third Judicial District
- (Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Houston. Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, Waseca & Winona counties)
- Fourth Judicial District
- Fifth Judicial District
- (Blue Earth, Brown, Cottonwood, Faribault, Jackson, Lincoln, Lyon, Martin, Murray, Nicollet, Nobles, Pipestone, Redwood, Rock & Watonwan counties)
- Sixth Judicial District
- (Carlton, Cook, Lake & St. Louis counties)
- Seventh Judicial District
- (Becker, Benton, Clay, Douglas, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Otter Tail, Stearns, Todd & Wadena counties)
- Eighth Judicial District
- (Big Stone, Chippewa, Grant, Kandiyohi, Lac qui Parle, Meeker, Pope, Renville, Stevens, Swift, Traverse, Wilkin & Yellow Medicine counties)
- Ninth Judicial District
- (Aitkin, Beltrami, Cass, Clearwater, Crow Wing, Hubbard, Itasca, Kittson, Koochiching, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake & Roseau counties)
- Tenth Judicial District
- (Anoka, Chisago, Isanti, Kanabec, Pine, Sherburne, Washington & Wright counties)